Friday, January 2, 2009

Coach Fox Hall of Fame inductee

Coach Fox, Hall of Fame Inductee HSCOACH 01/02/09 04:32 PM 0 hits

Last year I recieved an award from the Illinois High School Baseball Coaches Association for "Man of the Year" 2007 and this year on January 31st I will be inducted into the IHSBCA Hall of Fame. At first impulse I was excited and thought that this was a great award for me as a baseball coach and would be a highlight of my career but as I thought more about it, it was even a bigger honor for many others.
I would have never recieved this honor if it wasn't for a great group of people around me...and I would like to thank them now and give this honor to the people that deserve it most and made it all possible. You win some, You lose some...It's the feeling of being apart of it you never forget and that's what has meant the most to me.
My wife Penny and my family Paul. David, Nick, Jessica, and Greg have always taken a back seat to my love of the game and the time I spent on the baseball practice and game fields. The time spent away from them was unbelievable and yet they stood by me. They truely have made all of this possible for me by their sacrifices. They are the main reason I was able to have success and be the type of coach I have always wanted to be.
My players have been the real cause of these honors because they have really done all the hard work, effort, and preperation to succeed at this level. I have been very fortunate to be associated with the greatest group of athletes and teams that anyone could hope for. They were all class individuals and are a very important part of my life and my baseball success. They are all winners and I will never forget them...they are a life time full of great memories.
The school, the families, and the boosters were also a big part of these awards...
The Downers Grove South School and Oregon High School faculty and Administrators were very helpful to me and my ability to improve the facilities and playing conditions for the athletes and to improve my coaching skills and abilities.
The families and boosters that supported the baseball program also were big in the development of first class equipment, facilities, and uniforms. They were not only great parents that supported there kids a 100% but great boosters that supported me through all these years...I can't thank all of them seperately but they will always be a part of me and my great memories at Oregon High School and Downers Grove South. They were willing to not only sacrifice time and money for the program but support of my ideas and philosophies. There kids were great examples of great families.
The assistant coaches that I have had over the years were outstanding. I have been lucky enough to be surrounded by the best assistant coaches a head coach could ask for.I would name them all and thank it one but I could never thank them enough...I learned so much from them. I do want to mention Rudy Boker who was the head coach at South before me...He was a greeat teacher of the game of baseball...Thanks.
As an IHSBCA Board member for the last 9 years i have also learned that there is ways of supporting Illinois baseball besides coaching...Helping Illinois baseball coaches learn and supporting their programs. The IHSBCA Board members are the greatest group of coaches that take coaching to the next level...State wide. They have taught me and shared many coaching ideas that even today have helped me be a better caoch.
I am writing this article not to accept this honor on my behalf but for all the teams that I have coached in the last 32 years. I had the honor to coach at Downers grove South for 23 years and Oregon High School for 9 years. My 397 victories do not exist without any of these players. My 21 years as a head Varsity baseball coach doesn't exist without the support of my family and my extended baseball family. The last 2 years I have recieved honors not for me but for them. On January 31st I will be inducted into IHSBCA Hall of Fame but my shoulders will be alot bigger than ever before...I will be carrying alot of players,c oaches, family, and friends with me.
Congratualtions to all of you who have had a part in this honor...it truely is for you too.The award and honor are not mine alone...But my baseball family's.
Thanks to the Chicago White Sox Academy in Lisle for allowing me to continue coaching and doing what I love most. Being able to touch individual baseball players and help their progress is a great feeling. Still coaching hitting and pitching lessons.This allows me to still help some of Downers Grove South's players.

38 comments:

BLACK said...

情色誘惑秘訣情色自拍部落格情色臺灣情色航海王情色色自拍情色電話情色露出文章情色頻道情色裸體情色西門町情色觀看情色討論情色討論版情色試看情色迷姦小說辣妹視訊秀辛辣聊天室辛辣聊天是做愛聊天側錄視訊寫真偷拍視訊妹偷拍視訊寫真偷窺視訊麻辣聊天室跟mm聊天辣妹交友視訊辣妹個人聊天室辣妹聊天辣妹視訊交友網g8貼圖如何有做愛高潮如何令女性有性慾如何令女性有高潮如何令女性高潮如何令陰部濕潤如何令男人有興奮如何令男人更興奮如何令男人持久如何令男人高潮如何令男人興奮如何令男朋友有激情如何令男性興奮影片如何令男性興奮如何有做愛技巧愛撫如何對天蠍男撒嬌

玉苓 said...

激情成人聊天室情色成人辣妹胸部辣妹視訊露奶辣妹自拍三點全露內衣秀台灣成人貼圖成人電影院三點全裸免費視訊辣妹av圖裸體自拍色情聊天美女視訊g點色情訊息淫女火辣av辣妹圖片免費視訊聊天室情色天空調情上床圖片裸體自拍走光照片走光視訊情色成人18成人區火辣美女成人vcd成人影片下載本土av性愛情慾淫妹美女聊天性愛聊天室女生自慰影片免費看a圖淫婦巨乳辣妹視訊成人女生自慰方法免費情色限制級a片穿幫情色下載情色網站

郭美娟 said...

Man proposes, God disposes.........................................

邱志誠 said...

No garden without its weeds.......................................................

逸凡逸凡 said...

幸福是人人都要,又怎麼可能都歸你所有?要知道這世界幸福本來就不多........................................

逸凡逸凡 said...

I love readding, and thanks for your artical...................................................

70713ang_eloknuth said...

Joy shared with others are more enjoyed...................................................

AllenA_Ratcliff0于婷 said...

IT IS A VERY NICE SUGGESTION, THANK YOU LOTS! ........................................

千惠千惠 said...

秋去冬來~~大家要注意身體,別感冒囉!........................................

奎峰 said...

45avdvd 本土av自拍天堂 免費a長片 性感照片xxx383 av1688情人天使娛樂網,sex 台中援交34c甜心寶貝直播貼片 hhh重鹹系列免費 寶貝視訊台中援交友留言 桃園視訊聊天室 小魔女a自拍 上班族視訊 高雄援留言視訊交友 彩虹性愛巴士 夢中情人情趣用品 mmshow tw網愛 苗栗人聊天室 寶貝視訊ok論壇 0941電愛專線 520sex-情色視訊 免費影片無碼卡通 85cc情色視訊交友 免費視訊美女影音觀賞 色瞇瞇影片網 jp成人 免費a影片線上直播 h 視訊自拍美女聊天室 性感沙灘3,性感照片 視訊交友90739,限制級,777美女dvd 洪爺sex免費看a片論壇 微風成人區情色文學 微風論壇短片區 免費成人動畫 玩美辣妹有約 1111av女優天堂 嘟嘟成人網 視訊聊天1799 成人圖片區 台灣kiss,微風成人 show live 視訊聊天 g8成人下載 yam視訊交友 a 免費影片線上直播 情色視訊交友辣妹no3 日本a片援交妹 拓網天空交友高雄視訊 6k情人網辣妹視訊 正妹視訊elove交友 免費視訊formosa car 視訊聊天qk176 成人文學

韋于倫成 said...

脾氣與嘴巴不好,就算心地再好,也不算好人~~~..................................................

育德 said...

與人相處不妨多用眼睛說話,多用嘴巴思考,...............................................................

慶天 said...

Two heads are better than one. ............................................................

rodriguezp said...

Many a true word is spoken in jest.............................................................

王周宏儒 said...

善言能贏得聽眾,善聽才能贏得朋友。 ............................................................

欣怡 said...

我的老天爺~內容真是太棒了.................................................................

GlenS_Mielke12嘉偉17 said...

pleasure to find such a good artical! please keep update!!.................................................................

宛真宛真 said...

知識可以傳授,智慧卻不行。每個人必須成為他自己。.................................................................

湘均湘均 said...

It takes all kinds to make a world.............................................................

婷珊 said...

成功多屬於那些很快做出決定,卻又不輕易變更的人。而失敗也經常屬於那些很難做出決定,卻又經常變更的人.................................................................

懿綺懿綺 said...

Thank you very much for such useful informaion ● 3●..................................................................

雅俊芬凱陳許 said...

開心不開心都是一天,祝您能夠笑著面對一切!............................................................

吳婷婷 said...

好的blog就是要回應!............................................................

孟堯孟堯 said...

生命所經歷的折磨愈多,其所產生的奮鬥力愈大。............................................................

潘凱花潘凱花 said...

路過留言支持~~~............................................................

錢靜怡錢靜怡錢靜怡 said...

新手上路哦~請大家多支持(・ˍ・*) ............................................................

洪瑋婷洪瑋婷 said...

人們不缺少力量,他們缺少意志。..................................................

黃錢靜怡慧婷 said...

幸福不是一切,人還有責任。............................................................

靜錢怡 said...

覺得自己能不能做到,其實只在一念之間。.......................................................

凱v胡倫 said...

一棵樹除非在春天開了花,否則難望在秋天結果。..................................................

孟湖聿軒 said...

實在是太完美了!非常感谢!给心心!(〃ω〃)............................................................

王辛江淑萍康 said...

失去金錢的人,失去很多;失去朋友的人,失去更多;失去信心的人,失去所有。............................................................

彤彤 said...

每次心情跌到谷底,就對自己說:休息一下再重新開始吧............................................................

凱v胡倫 said...

keep update, please..bless you!!............................................................

蕾蕾 said...

時間可證明一切~你的BLOG是我覺得不賴的............................................................

said...

好熱鬧喔 大家踴躍的留言 讓部落格更有活力..................................................

瑰潼 said...

you got it!i like it!!!

chunchun said...

婚姻對男人來說是賭他的自由,對女人而言卻是賭她的幸福。.................................................................